2021 Flexible Spending Accounts Temporary Rule
FSA Information Session Thursday, March 25, 2021 at 11 am (Zoom Link)
NMSU Benefit Services seeks continuous improvement in administration of employee benefits, and supports the recruitment and retention of sought-after employees by providing a competitive benefits package. We empower employees to make informed decisions and navigate available insurance, leave and retirement programs, policies and procedures. We provide expert guidance to ensure compliance with university rules and procedures, and applicable federal and state laws.
Benefit Services provides:
- individualized, quality customer service
- coordination of enrollment in state insurance and retirement benefits
- administration of additional employee and retiree benefit programs
- assistance in the interpretation of university policies and procedures
- current and relevant information regarding benefit programs
Benefits Eligibility Who is eligible for benefits?
New Enrollment New employee within your first 31 days of employment.
Change My Benefits Change your benefits due to change in status/qualifying event.
Late Enrollment Enroll in certain benefits outside of enrollment periods.
Open Enrollment Enroll during the annual open enrollment period (fall).
Graduate Assistant Health Marketplace information for Graduate Assistants
More tools and information :
- New 7/1/2020 Insurance Premium Rates
- Benefit Enrollment/Waiver Form
- Benefits Calculator– Calculate benefit enrollment paperwork due date and estimate pay period deductions.
- New Employee Orientation– Register to attend NEO to gain an understanding about NMSU and the benefits offered.
- New Faculty Benefits Overview– See benefits and resources for new faculty.
If you need assistance enrolling in benefits, please contact us at (575) 646-8000 or firstname.lastname@example.org during our normal business hours- Monday through Friday 8:00AM to 5:00PM MST.