Benefit Services offers NMSU Employees and Retirees:
- Provides individualized, quality customer service to employees and retirees
- Assists in the interpretation of University policies and procedures
- Delivers current and relevant information regarding benefit services
- Seeks continuous improvement in benefits, insurance and retirement administration
- Provides counsel to employees and retirees regarding available benefit packages and programs.
Benefits Eligibility Who is eligible for benefits?
New Enrollment New employee within your first 31 days of employment.
Change My Benefits Change your benefits due to change in status/qualifying event.
Late Enrollment Enroll in certain benefits outside of enrollment periods.
Open Enrollment Enroll during the annual open enrollment period (fall).
Graduate Assistant Health Marketplace information for Graduate Assistants
More tools and information :
- Insurance Premium Rates
- Benefit Enrollment Form
- Benefits Calculator– Calculate benefit enrollment paperwork due date and estimate pay period deductions.
- New Employee Orientation– Register to attend NEO to gain an understanding about NMSU and the benefits offered.
- New Faculty Benefits Overview– See benefits and resources for new faculty.
If you need assistance enrolling in benefits, please contact us at (575) 646-8000 or email@example.com during our normal business hours- Monday through Friday 8:00AM to 5:00PM MST.