Benefit Services offers NMSU Employees and Retirees:
- Provides individualized, quality customer service in an empathetic manner to employees and retirees
- Assists in the interpretation of University policies and procedures
- Delivers prompt, current and accurate information regarding benefit services
- Seeks continuous improvement in benefits, insurance and retirement administration
- Provides counsel and advice to employees and retirees regarding available benefit packages and programs.
For assistance with Benefits paperwork, please contact the HR Service Center at (575) 646-8000, send and email to email@example.com or stop by and visit us at Hadley Hall, Room 17 in Las Cruces, NM.