Benefit Services offers NMSU Employees and Retirees:
- Provides individualized, quality customer service to employees and retirees
- Assists in the interpretation of University policies and procedures
- Delivers current and relevant information regarding benefit services
- Seeks continuous improvement in benefits, insurance and retirement administration
- Provides counsel to employees and retirees regarding available benefit packages and programs.
For assistance with Benefits paperwork, please contact the HR Service Center at (575) 646-8000, send and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by and visit us at Hadley Hall, Room 17 in Las Cruces, NM.